Gas Safety Certificates

Papoose Property Services are now able to provide Gas Safety Certificates for your rental property.

As the law states, under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it’s the responsibility of the Agent / Landlord to get a Gas Safety Certificate every twelve months for a rental property.

So why not try Papoose Property Services. We have a one off flat fee, no matter how many gas appliances there are in the property.

Furthermore, our providers are:

  • Gas Safe Registered engineers for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at your property.
  • Fully experienced
  • Fully insured


Boiler Service

For a further nominal charge, we can also service your boiler at the same time. This would check that the boiler is working safely and efficiently. It would also include checking:

  • Correct gas pressure and flow.
  • Flue and combustion.
  • A flue gas analyser (where appropriate) will be used to make sure the boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air.